To estimate when your package will be delivered the following should be considered: Credit card authorization and address verification must be received prior to order processing. It may take up to 48 hours. Orders with out of stock may take additional 2 to 5 business days. You will receive an email confirming the item is out of stock. Weekends and Holidays may take additional time for processing.
Tracking Your Order As soon as your order has been processed and shipped, you will receive an email containing your tracking number in your email used for placing your order.
ATTN: We are not responsible for items in the event that you are not home or are out of town to receive your item, when there is valid proof of delivery.
GIRLS CULTURE does not accept refunds but if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you can either exchange your item(s) for an item(s) of equal value or receive online store credit.
- All exchange and store credit transactions must be reviewed and issued GIRLSCULTURE.NET.
- In order for us to exchange your item or issue you store credit, unworn item(s) must be returned within 7 business days upon receiving the item(s) in the mail.
- The customer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred from the exchange or return for store credit.
- As such, all items eligible for an exchange or store credit must be returned during their first debut on the website, hence the 7 business days, and must not have gone on sale or been reduced.
- For items that receive a promotional discount, an exchange or store credit will be issued equaling the promotional rate for which the item was sold.
- Reimbursable shipping costs are only applicable to those orders in which the merchandise arrived to the customer damaged or the incorrect item was received.
- We are not responsible for returned items that are lost in the mail. To ensure your package is delivered to us, we suggest you use a traceable and insured mail service.
- All items must be returned in their original condition (unworn, unwashed and unaltered).
- Shoes must also be returned unworn and free of damage.
- At no time are accessories such as jewelry, bodysuits, hand bags, belts, hats, scarves and beauty products eligible for exchange or store credit.
- Please allow us a two week period upon returning your item(s) to respond and solve any exchange or store credit request.
- If a customer would like to make an exchange at one of our locations, the customer must provide an invoice with the item. All exchanges in store are only allowed at the GIRLSCULTURE.NET location ( Address below).
GIRLSCULTURE.NET reserves the right to decline an exchange or store credit request if the terms described above have not been met. How to ship your item(s) back to us:
1.) Securely repackage the merchandise you are returning to us either in it's original packaging or in packaging that is comparable to it's original packaging.
2.) Please be sure to include a copy of your order number along with the merchandise you are returning
3.) The customer is responsible for any shipping charges incurred from the exchange or return for store credit. dtbae.com will only reimburse shipping fees related to orders in which the merchandise arrived to the customer damaged or the incorrect item was received.
4.) To ensure we receive your package, obtain a tracking number. We are not responsible for item(s) we never receive.
5.) Once we receive the item(s) you've returned, we will inspect the merchandise to ensure it meets the criteria specified in the terms stated above. If applicable, we will issue you an exchange for an item(s) of equal value or provide you with store credit (store credit never expires).
6.) Please send us an email before returning anything back to us to receive a RA Number without it, you will not receive any return or refund!
ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS YOU CAN CONTACT US AT INFO@GIRLSCULTURE.NET